Creative Jewellery Style
Traits of the Creative Jewellery Personality
The Rule Breaker, ever interesting, and on the lookout for the unusual.
- Bow to no fashion trend - they follow their own
- happy to combine colours, patterns, styles to fit their mood
- often found in op-shops, or craft (bead!) shops to create pieces that reflect their indivualistic style
- will wear rings, armbands, anklets, tiaras, foot/wrist jewellery ... any or all might be adopted to reflect their style
Because most of us are a blend of styles ...
Start blending the Creative style:
The more purely authentic Creative style is boldly individual, but in truth, many of us have a touch of the creative in us. Most especially those of us who troll craft shops, op shops, and the net looking for something "a bit different" to add interest to our style.
- with Classic overtones: Elegant, but strongly individual, often designer
- with Feminine overtones: Likely to have lots of jewellery, with dangles, bling, layers, possibly mismatched
- with Dramatic overtones: A very strong personal style, big in scale, colour, more likely to combine styles, have more piece than the more purely Dramatic
- with Natural overtones: the creative personality with the individualistic streak, but using natural beads, and colours.
Benefits of Knowing Your Jewellery Style
Ahh, so many! Wait while I stand on my box ...
- Choose confidently between delicate or bold, sparkle or muted, contrasting or soft, degrees of detail, symmetry or simplicity ... you know what will work for you
- You will build a wardrobe of pieces that will work with many outfits
- Enhances your colouring, draws the eye to your best features, and away from those you may want to disguise
- You can adapt current trends to best suit you
- Resonating with your style, and emphasizing it
- Your jewellery will become an accessory with super powers
And if you are choosing for someone else, or are a designer, you can recognize and respect variations in style, and honour the diversity.