Dramatic Jewellery Personality
Traits of the Dramatic Jewellery Style
When the Dramatic personality traits dominate ..
- You will know it!
- Strong impact, not fussy, often only single pieces
- A sharp, defined style, bolder, bigger ... more, then again, and again
- Whilst the look is bold, it is disciplined, often angular, sharp, with little fuss or extra detail
- Strong contrast is common
- As are statement pieces
Because most of us are a blend of styles ...
Start blending the Dramatic style:
When the Dramatic personality blends with others, it makes the other styles bigger, stronger and more
- with Classic overtones: ith the elegance of the Classic, but more, and larger, and the jewellery piece becomes a more important part of the outfit
- with Feminine overtones: Lighter colours, and her statement piece will likely contain a little bling
- with Natural overtones: Still big, bold and clean, but likely to be natural beads (think wood, gemstones), and earthy colours
- with Creative overtones: Interesting pieces of original design, maybe designer but will be unusual
Benefits of Knowing Your Jewellery Style
Ahh, so many! Wait while I stand on my box ...
- Choose confidently between delicate or bold, sparkle or muted, contrasting or soft, degrees of detail, symmetry or simplicity ... you know what will work for you
- You will build a wardrobe of pieces that will work with many outfits
- Enhances your colouring, draws the eye to your best features, and away from those you may want to disguise
- You can adapt current trends to best suit you
- Resonating with your style, and emphasizing it
- Your jewellery will become an accessory with super powers
And if you are choosing for someone else, or are a designer, you can recognize and respect variations in style, and honour the diversity.