Feminine Jewellery Style
Traits of the Feminine Jewellery Style
- light, delicate and pretty
- loves detail, embellishments, charms, and (of course) sparkle
- beads have softer edges
- often lighter colours, fine chains
- happy with the detail and delicacy of seed beads
- loves faceted beads
- happy with layers and stacks, with smaller beads.
Because most of us are a blend of styles ...
Start blending the Feminine style:
- with Classic overtones: Classic jewellery, with the irresistible addition of sparkle, or small details like seed bead spacers or bead caps
- with Dramatic overtones: Feminine, with softer edging, stronger contrast, bling, multiple layers
- with Creative overtones: Eclective mix of feminine pieces, also may be multilayered, with sparkle and detail
- with Natural overtones: Feminine style, natural beads with sparkle, natural colours, One of the few natural styles who accept sparkle in their collection
Benefits of Knowing Your Jewellery Style
Ahh, so many! Wait while I stand on my box ...
- Choose confidently between delicate or bold, sparkle or muted, contrasting or soft, degrees of detail, symmetry or simplicity ... you know what will work for you
- You will build a wardrobe of pieces that will work with many outfits
- Enhances your colouring, draws the eye to your best features, and away from those you may want to disguise
- You can adapt current trends to best suit you
- Resonating with your style, and emphasizing it
- Your jewellery will become an accessory with super powers
And if you are choosing for someone else, or are a designer, you can recognize and respect variations in style, and honour the diversity.