Natural Jewellery Personality Style
Traits of the Natural Jewellery Style
- Often low maintenance, uninterested in fashion trends
- Loves natural fibres, leather, silk cord, matte finishes
- Strongly prefers gemstones, wood, amber, shells, pearls
- Is attracted to the colours of the earth, the sky and the sea
- Jewellery may be minimal, and simply functional
Because most of us are a blend of styles ...
Start blending the Natural style:
When the Natural Personality style blends with others:
- with Classic overtones: with understated style, using natural beads or earthy colours
- with Feminine overtones: using natural beads, duskier colours, perhaps prefering faceted gemstones, smaller beads, more strands and charms
- with Dramatic overtones: with stronger colours, more contrast, bigger, maybe a large gemstone statement piece, or geometric settings
- with Creative overtones: still dominated by natural beads and simpler style, but the colours or settings will be unusual. May be attracted to tribal styles
Benefits of Knowing Your Jewellery Style
Ahh, so many! Wait while I stand on my box ...
- Choose confidently between delicate or bold, sparkle or muted, contrasting or soft, degrees of detail, symmetry or simplicity ... you know what will work for you
- You will build a wardrobe of pieces that will work with many outfits
- Enhances your colouring, draws the eye to your best features, and away from those you may want to disguise
- You can adapt current trends to best suit you
- Resonating with your style, and emphasizing it
- Your jewellery will become an accessory with super powers
And if you are choosing for someone else, or are a designer, you can recognize and respect variations in style, and honour the diversity.